Let’s be clear: bonds are not insurance policies – they’re guarantees. It is not uncommon for business and contractors to have certain projects bonded to ensure they are completed, no matter what complications may arise.
We specialize in the following bonds:
- Performance – to guarantee the performance of contractually agreed upon work
- Bid – guarantees the beginning of work following the winning of a bid
- Indemnity – guarantees any losses should a party fail to meet deadlines
- Payment – promises payment to all sub-contractors and vendors
- License – a bond guaranteed to a state or federal agency
Contact us to find out how our bonding services can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Bonds Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.